Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

GEEZ!! Is it football season yet or what? I mean, come on! Who's ready to meet up before the game, get their drink on, and get over to the stadium just in time for kick off? I'll tell you who - she's the one in the green and white lei!
And who's the seahawk that returns every year? The most loyal Seahawk of them all? The only Seahawk who can actually fly, and does so at each home game... the first Seahawk onto the field...? Yep - it's TAIMA!!!
Are you ready for some football? Cuz I sure am!! And seriously, Matt, I know you strengthened your core and all, but if you don't stop playing like a pansy ( or a baseball pitcher / girly man ) I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it... Come on everybody - let's be healthy this year and play some effing FOOTBALL!!
YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment