Thursday, September 17, 2009

My friggin car

Around 3pm today, I got a phone call from Ron Carlson our company maintenance man and he said my car was run over. I was confused and thought he was joking....little did I know that when I went outside, my car was not in the same condition as when I left it. This crazy poor English speaking Slovakian/Croatian dude who wasn't even trying to go to Buffalo (missed his turn by 20 feet) ran into my car so hard that it became diagonal in the parking spot an I parked perfectly straight this morning.
So sad....car not in good condition.


What a change to my day....

Looks like it was ran into by a Monster truck.




Just another thing to do sometime when we are super busy. 1 word, UGH!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I'm so sorry. That sucks. UGH is definately the correct word to use. SUCKY!

    ReplyDelete