Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's about time... Naked Baby Butt!

Naked baby butt shots are long overdue... so here we go!

Xander's new routine is to wait, as Dada prepares his bath, at the edge of the tub sporting his naked bootay.  Dada was a bit adventurous to try this at first since Xander could pee all over everything at any given moment... but it's way worth it for this adorable photos!  Here's Xander watching the water fill his little tub. 


Oh, HI MAMA!  I didn't know you were there, but then I heard your camera and I knew it was time to turn around and give you my patented smile!


Mmmmm, I sure enjoy a good bath (except for the times when I hate the bath for no good reason whatsoever).


Hehe, my hair is spiky!  I'm hilarious!  And cute as all get out...


No comments:

Post a Comment