Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oregon circle business trip

Well as you can see from all the posts today, we were very behind with the blog. So, i didn't take a ton of pictures on my trip, but you can see some things that I did. First night in Baker City was the nicest hotel.
As you can see, there was a lot of history in this place.
I got upgraded to a suite for no reason which was cool.

And the restaraunt had a sweet stained glass window that supposedly is the largest on the west coast. Anyways, I walked around the city some before dinner and it was hella dead yo.

The next hotel was in Bend, Oregon and it was whack to say the least.,,,it had a pool but it was like a Highway 99 Apartment building which is not good.

I didn't take pictures of the hotel in Medford but it was DECE. Finally, my hotel in Portland had a gorgous view of the Columbia River. I was busy with an intestinal parasite so swimming was not my top priority. Either way, pretty nice place to finish my trip.

Along the way, I saw some cool $hit including rock formations,

areas filled with trees (so thick it was tough to see the sky),

windmills,
bridges,
rivers (tons...that is what happens when you are in 11 cities in 5 days and drive 1600 miles in that time), etc.

I also saw this super cool car in the Bend Red Lion parking lot.



Well, safe to say I won't be in Oregon again for a while! Yes, I took pictures on my cell phone while driving, so BACK OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment