Monday, October 31, 2011

Don't forget about the kitties...

Gotta show the kitties a little love and give them a blog post here and there.  These were taken during Xander's 4 month photo shoot:

How much are those kitties in the window?  Pretty pricey... first we'd never part with them for money, and second, you wouldn't WANT them... trust me... little miscreants... 

Sup, I'm Sark, I'm a smooth operator... can't you tell?

Uh, what, huh?  I'm Mute, I don't pay much attention to anything other than that which I want to...

Sometimes we look the same way, do the same things...

Other times we don't...

When I work at it, I can be pretty well mannered and I'm always easy on the eyes...

And I was born cute, or so my Mama told me, so everyone puts up with my Diva attitude because of the cuteness factor...

No comments:

Post a Comment