Saturday, October 24, 2009

Business trip in Boise

Early this week I went on another business trip. This time to Boise. All was great and when I arrived to my hotel (Double Tree) at check in I asked the front desk manager if they could upgrade my room for free. She gave me a "JUNIOR" suite.
I was surprised when I walked in.... Huge room that was pretty fancy for Boise (no offense Boiseans).
Look at the size of this tub. There was no plug, so not sure if it really is a tub but the shower worked and it was nice to have so much area to get clean.

The next night, I drove to Twin Falls early in the morning. Driving east to the sunrise was a pleasure.
When I entered Twin Falls, they had a "scenic viewpoint" which was awesome. Normally these are pretty whack, but this area where you can see the Snake River was beautiful.
To enter the city there is this large bridge.
It was overall a good trip. After Twin Falls, I continued to Pocatello where I did business, had a 6" subway and got my tail back to Boise. I got on an earlier flight by 3 hours to get home quick.
As nice as Idaho is.....I love being home!

No comments:

Post a Comment