Saturday, August 18, 2012

A year and a month

Xander has been keeping us busy, crawling everywhere, making a mess... you know, the usual stuff you would expect for his age.  Here are some photos of him at a year and a month.


Oh hi, Dada!  I was crawling with my toy and thought I'd come visit you!


Who is the cutest?  Oh, yeah, me!


Here is a variation of Xander's Buddha Baby pose.


Hey, look!  I found the Muters!


Xander is always looking for his kitties, so Mama drew him a picture of a kitty on his white board so when he wakes up, he always has a kitty around to make him smile.  Xander used to say "ti-ti" for kitty, then he started saying "ti-ti-ta" and now he's shortened it back to "ti-ta"... either way you say it or spell it, we think it is adorable!


I just took a bath, and I'm number one!


Say "aaaaaaah!"  It's time to brush the teefies... too bad he never actually opens his mouth like that for teeth brushing.


It is pretty rare, but at times Xander does still fall asleep on a Dada.  Happens maybe once every couple months.  Some days just wear him out!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO CUTE!!! He's getting so big! Can't wait to get home and give him big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete