Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Catch Me Kitty

Catch me, catch me, if you can, I'm a kitty who likes to play!
Chase me, race me, you'll have fun
Ready steady come on let's run!

Kitty cat kitty cat, where have you been?
I've been to London to visit the Queen!
Meow!

Harry scary
I'm fast and fury!

Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle
Chase me now, don't stand and twiddle!
Ha ha ha ha ha!

Weeeee!
You caught me! Chase me again! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Meow meow meow!

We can type most of that out from memory.  Xander plays with his kitty almost every day.  He likes to chase it, press her buttons, hug her and give her kisses.  He carries her around by her tail - she's plastic so it is okay.  Her nose lights up and flashes, and as with most things he likes he puts her nose in his mouth... frequently.

The cat is fun for Xander but incredibly annoying for his parents... good thing he really loves it and we love him... plus he's so dang cute!!




No comments:

Post a Comment