Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kitty Love

Xander sure loves his kitties.  Mute gets the majority of Xander's kitty affection because she's the only one that lets him abuse her.  Ultimately she will be sleeping on the couch and Xander will see her, climb up onto the couch to get to her and start hugging and "petting" (slapping) her.  Then he starts with the open mouth kisses on her fur and inevitably he goes a little too far with one or some combination of those things and Mute runs away.  She really does take it well for a while though, which is nice because Xander has to learn what is ok and what is not and Mute and Sark have to play a part in that somehow.

Oh Hi, Muters!  Just wanted to come give you a hug!


And smell you and give you a kiss...


And rest my head on you to show you how much I love you...


Oh, I thought you liked it when I held your tail like this... you hate it and that's why you are leaving!?  I learn something new every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment