Thursday, January 26, 2012

7 months!

Whoa baby, this baby is growin'!


This is how I flirt with the ladies...


Oh hi, Muters!  Come here, I'll pet you!  (Yeah right, says Mute, I know that "pet" means "pull my fur"... keep working on it and we'll talk)


Is it nap time?  Just lay down time?  Ugg, more photos!?


Hey, isn't this how the supermodels do it?  Strike a pose!


Would you say this look is more Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren?


Yeesh!  I almost rolled off the couch!  False alarm, I didn't fall, Mama protects the ish out of me.  Good thing cuz I'm freakin' crazy.  (Mostly just not in control of my faculties)


Mama!  I said NO MORE!!


Ok, twist my arm, I'll pose for a little longer.


Major poser!


Phew, I'm exhausted.  Good idea, Muters, let's lay down.


Someone put baby in a corner... it was me!  I can scoot backwards on my belly with my arms!


Check me out!  I can get up onto my hands and knees and rock back and forth!  I'm growing so much all the time!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment