Friday, January 6, 2012

Solids? You mean these sharp things?

No, we were thinking more like solid FOODS... but now that you mention it, yes you have been pushing those sharp things from your gum line.  Those are called TEETH... but we call them teefies.  (You'll need to double click on some of these to see a larger, more detailed, version...)


Sure, I'm smiling now... but soon I'll be balling my eyes out and hoping you understand that to mean I'm SO OVER eating this stuff!


I'm keeping these lips sealed for now... maybe you can try feeding me again later.


Sure, I'm hard to feed... super duper pain in your rear at dinner time... but I'm SOOO CUTE!


Can you see my teeth?


How about now?


Ahhhhhhh.  Did you see them that time?  Ok, they aren't all the way in yet but they are SO there!  Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment